Hello everyone , Welcome back in another tutorial of Google Adsense Tutorial Series . In last tutorial , we had seen the basic introduction of Google Adsense and today in this tutorial , we will learn to add Adsense ad code in WordPress with live image demonstration. I think , this tutorial is going to be more interesting . So , let’s start it ..
There are few steps to add adsense ad code in WordPress posts & pages as follows ..
Step (I) Go to Dashboard of WordPress :
In this step , first of all you need to go to Dashboard of your WordPress account . Login with your admin user name and password. As shown in below image , i’m inside of my WordPress account.
Step (II) Create a New Post or Page :
- Once , you are inside of WordPress account ,now you need to create a new post or page in which you want to add adsense code . If you don’t want to create a new post or page , you can edit any already exist post or page and you can easily add adsense ad code in those posts or pages .
- As in my case , I’m going to create a new post with the name “How to Add Adsense Ad code In WordPress Posts and Pages correctly ” as you can see in below image…
Here you can see there are two options to create post or page :
- Edit With Elementor
- Edit With WordPress Editor
Edit With Elementor :
- I will suggest you always to create your Posts and Pages with Elementor . There are a lot of features inside the Elementor which can save your time and your Post may be attractive .
- If you don’t have Elementor plugin , You need to go to the Plugin section and click on Add new plugin . Search the name Elementor in search box and install it . Once it is installed , click on activate option. Now you can create your posts and pages with Elementor .
- Now go to Post or Page section and click on Add new Post or Page . Give the title of your post or page and click on Edit with Elementor .
Step (III) Drag Text Editor Widget :
- Once you clicked on Edit With Elementor option , you will get a lot of drag & drop Widgets to add new elements in your post like Buttons , Anchor , Image , Video , Icons, Google Maps etc . As you can see in below image .
Here you need to drag the text editor widget from left side Widget Section and Drop on the page where you want to show Google ads like in middle of post , in bottom , in header of post.
Once you dragged the Text Editor , now there are two option :
- Visual Mode
- Text Mode
- As you can see in above image , text mode is on and in below of it i pasted the Adsense ad code and you can see very clearly that on the page ad is clearly showing . It is genuine method and 100 % working .
- Similar you can create a new page with Elementor and using above steps you can add the Adsense ad codes on your page with 100 % working.
So , it was the simple tutorial to add Adsense ad code in WordPress posts and Pages . I hope , you will have enjoyed this tutorial . If you have any query regarding to this tutorial , you can ask in comment box . Your question will be appreciated .
Stay Connected . Thank You !