About JEE Advanced :
- 4 year Bachelors(B.Tech, BS)
- 5 year BArch
- 5 year Dual Degree(BTech, MTech,BS,MS)
- 5 year Integrated Masters (MTech,MSc,Dual Degree)
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced :
1.Performance in JEE-Main Exam: The candidates should have qualified JEE Main examination to be eligible for JEE Advanced. The cutoff for admissions into IITs should also be met by the candidates.
2. Performance in 12th Class: Student appearing for JEE Advanced requires a minimum of-
- 75% score for General
- 75% score for OBC
- 65% score for SC, ST & PwD in 12th or equivalent class.
OR,The candidate should be in the top 20 percentile category-wise in class 12 or equivalent exam.
3. If a student clears Class 12 (or equivalent) but is writing one of the required subjects in improvement exams or for any other reason, the aggregate percentage is calculated considering the best marks secured in the required subjects.
4. Age Limit: Candidates must be of the age on or after October 1, 1994. For candidates from SC/ST category, the age limit will have a relaxation of 5 years.
5. Number of Attempts: The candidates can appear for this exam only twice in consecutive years. Candidates who appeared for JEE Advanced in just last year are eligible in current year as well.
The student must have appeared the 12th class first time with all the subjects either in the year. If a candidate is seeking improvement then he/she has to appear the improvement exam for any number of he/she wishes for improvement.
Application Form fees for JEE Advanced :
|OBC, ST, General, SC||PWD||Offline, Online||Female||₹ 1300|
|SC, ST||PWD||Offline, Online||Transgender, Male||₹ 1300|
|OBC, General||Offline, Online||Transgender, Male||₹ 2600|