SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure :
SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure includes following Group Tests.
GROUP TESTING EXERCISES :
It begins with third-day Group Testing Officer 3 (GTO) conducts this task. Before proceeding towards the conducting of task, GTO gives the general guidelines and modalities to conduct the task.
SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure Includes Following Tests :
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Progressive Group Task (PGT)
- Group Planning Exercise (GPE)
- Group Obstacle Race (GOR)
- Half Group Task (HGT)
Group Discussion (GD) :
Following qualities are seen by GTO :
- Candidate’s awareness of the current topics that are covered by the newspapers.
- Candidate’s ability to logically organize the knowledge he has, regarding current events.
- The way candidate interacts with others i.e. how impressively he can talk and influence others in the group.
- It is seen that whether the candidate is having the confidence to face the group by bouncing back with better points if he is countered by others.
Progressive Group Task (PGT) :
Here, the candidate is required to give a short talk to the group. 3 minutes are allowed to prepare any chosen topic from the four given in the lecturette cards for the talk.
Group Planning Exercise (GPE) :
Group Obstacle Race (GOR) :
Half Group Task (HGT) :
It is 6-stage of SSB Interview 3rd Day Procedure.