SSB interview candidates can find here the detailed SSB interview 5th day procedure and detailed information about Psychological tests, Personal interview and GTO tasks here.
Here we are going to discuss the last day of SSB Interview which helds on 5th day and also known as Conference Day.
Many candidates are freshers, they are not aware of SSB interview procedure, this leads to problems during SSB interview.
They never know the do and don’t of SSB interview, they do not know about the necessary documents required during interview process.
Lets talk about SSB interview 5th Day procedure and the various sources which can help you and prepare you before you go for your first attempt
SSB Interview 5th Day Procedure (Conference Day) :
All the officers are present in their full uniform and the environment of the conference is very formal.
They asked you some questions which is very general in nature. Before the conference, you will be briefed about the procedure of it.
In that case, some situation based questions asked to you which are related to that test or quality in which you are lacking.
So, they discuss your positive points as well as your weaknesses and finally reach on a consensus.
- First, all the candidates go and wait in the waiting room outside the conference room.
- Each candidate is called into the conference room one by one.
- In the conference room, there is a single chair placed at the opposite end of the front table.
- You will be required to sit on this chair in full view of everyone.
- Generally, the person who interviewed you, speak to you.
- Conference is a process of not more than 5 to 10 minutes.
- They will ask you some questions which are very general in nature. .
Important Points to be Kept in Mind :
- Reach to conference venue before time. Have breakfast before going there. . On the Conference Day, wear a clean and well ironed formal dress.
- Shave properly and comb your hair well. .
- When your turn comes, go and knock the door, enter with confidence and sit after permission. .
- Wish all the members of the board immediately after your entry.
- It is obvious for you to feel little nervous but do not lose your confidence.
- In case, it goes on longer don’t show panic signs.
- Always keep a smiling face and look straight into the eyes of the person who is speaking to you. .
- Answer all the questions very gently and try to avoid any contradiction in your answers. . Do not complain about anything. .
- Do not ask any question from your side. .
- Do not commit any untoward activity to attract their attention. . Be composed and cool. Do not shake your legs. .
- While leaving, wish everyone ‘Good Day’.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RESULT :
After the conference, you will go for lunch and will come back with your bags packed.
You all will be gathered in a room. Technical officer will thank you for coming there and being very gentle and will say if you can’t make this time, do come next time.
After that, the chest number of the successful candidates will be announced. Those who are selected stay there for the medical examinations which last for 3 to 5 days.
And rest will be asked to board the bus which will drop them to the railway station.
So, It was the detailed overview of SSB Interview 5th day procedure. I hope, you will have find this post useful.
If you find this post may be useful to others, please share this post.
Stay Connected. Best of Luck!