Hey everyone, Welcome back in another tutorial of Google Adsense Tutorial Series. In the last tutorial, we had seen to add Adsense ad code in WordPress posts and pages correctly. In today’s session, we are going to learn to all tips and tricks to get Google Adsense approval fast. These tips and tricks are 100% working and I’m sure by following these tips and tricks, you will get Google Adsense approval fast. So , let’s start it.
As we know Adsense is an advertising program run by Google. Adsense gives us money when someone clicks on ads but to show Google Adsense ads on your website, you need to get Google Adsense approval. You have to create an Adsense account and give the URL of your website or blog on which you want to Adsense Approval. Generally, it takes less than one day to check your website that all the policies of Adsense are full filling or not but in some cases, it can take longer time. Here are some basic tips which play a vital role to get Google Adsense Approval. These are as follows :
Design of your Website– This is the first impression of your website to get Google Adsense approval. The design of your website must be proper. Your website’s looks must be professional by which visitors could attract.
Navigation– Google says that the navigation in your website must be proper. The meaning of navigation means that when any user visit your website so, can he easily navigate the things that are present on your website.
Neat & Clean Widgets Area : The third thing, you should keep in mind that the area of widgets must be neat and clean. Don’t put any meaningless widgets in this area.
- About us Page– Your website must have an about us page by which users can clearly know about your website, about yourself etc.It gives a professional touch to your website and the chances of getting approval rises.
- Contact us Page– There must contact us page in your website by which if any user wants to contact you, want to give some suggestion you, he could give it easily by using your contact detail. If you don’t have any contact us page, Google thinks that you are not loyal and serious about your website.
- Privacy Policies Page– It is an important factor that plays a vital role to get Google Adsense approval. You have to mention all things which data of user you are receiving. The meaning of this page is that you have set some policies for users that you are not misusing the data which you are receiving from users. The meaning of misuse that selling the user’s email to any third party. So keep in mind to create a privacy policies page before applying for Google Adsense approval for your website.
- Disclaimer Page– It is one level up tip to get Google Adsense approval fast that create a disclaimer page for your website.In disclaimer page , you can write that the all information that are present on my website is not violating brand value of any company,policy of any company. The purpose of these posts are only to share the information.
- Number of Posts– Before applying for Google Adsense approval , your website must have a no. of valuable posts. At least 20+ or 30+ posts must have in your website.
- Length of posts– If you have sufficient no. of posts in your website but the length of posts are small so there may be chance to reject. So keep in mind to publish such posts which have sufficient no. of words like 500+ words in one post.
» To learn WordPress step by step , click on below link —
» To learn Wix step by step , click on below link —
» To learn Joomla step by step , click on below link —
» To learn Weebly step by step , click on below link –
» To learn SqureSpace step by step , click on below link –
» To learn Web Development step by step , click on below link –
» To learn Web Designing step by step , click on below link –
» To learn Git & Github step by step , click on below link –
So, these are the some important tips to keep in mind before applying for Google Adsense approval. I hope, you will have enjoyed this post. If you ahve any query regarding to this post, you can ask in comment box. Your question will be appreciated.
Get in touch. Thank You !